If you think either CBT or EMDR may be helpful please email me at email@example.com or contact me on 07890398194 to discuss. I aim to respond within 2 working days where possible. You are welcome to contact me for a free 15 minute consultation to see if I can be of help. If I am not the right person then I will suggest other alternatives that might be more helpful.
What if I need more urgent help?
Please be aware I am not able to offer therapy for those who need urgent help. If your mood is deteriorating and you are worried about keeping yourself safe please make an appointment to discuss this with your GP as soon as possible to discuss treatment options or get more urgent help. The following contact numbers may be useful.
Samaritans: 116 123
Cumbria Health on Call (out of hours): 0300 247247
NHS 111 – is a free telephone number to call when you have an urgent healthcare need.
- Anxiety UK: www.anxietyuk.org.uk
- Babcp: Babcp.com – useful information about CBT and accredited therapist check.
- OCD-UK: ocduk.org is a leading national charity and their website contains lots of useful information for people experiencing OCD.
- Mind: www.mind.org.uk
- Samaritans: www.samaritans.org
- The NHS website: www.nhs.uk
- First Step, Cumbria Partnership NHS Trust: - cumbriapartnership.nhs.uk